Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holy Goodness! A First Post!

Ok, here we go. It's taken me a while to write this for the plain and simple reason that I've been swamped with crap at work.
And I mean crap. I get assignments from everybody, and no one really seems to realize that they aren't the only one giving me stuff to do. So i get fiddly little bits of garbage to work on while I'm trying to accomplish my real job in the background. Piss me right off, why don't you?
Raaawr! That is the Sarah noise of discontent.
But anyways, for serious.
Holy mother of the FSM. A black man has become president. Well, president-elect, which unless some crazy scandal occurs or he gets shot (hate to say it, but it's not unlikely), he will be president.
How freaking awesome is that? I know a lot of people, here in the Canada's, that are like, who cares? It's the Americans election, what does it matter to me?
I dunno, maybe the fact that Canada is basically the United States pretty hat? The idea that what they, as arguably the worlds strongest, most influential country could have some influence over our mentally handicapped Prime Minister? Did anyone realize that with Bush as president, Harper did this funny thing where he put his forehead on the floor and said yes sir as often as possible? Perhaps then, we should be more concerned with what happens in the country that neighbours us along two sides of our country (ALASKA for those of you going 'two?').
Seriously, I had plans to immigrate to Ireland if Mccain won. The man is 72, for heavens sake. Chances are good that he'd die in office and we'd have the Poster Child of Alabama Rednecks running the U.S. How terrifying of an idea is that? It frightens me, at least.
Why Ireland, you ask?
Hot Irish boys with hot Irish accents. Obviously.
That's my RAAWR for today. Well, for this morning at least. I'm about to go read the news, so god knows what I'll come up with.

1 comment:

  1. My Lord but you rock child! LMAO about the Sarah Palin reference!

    ReplyDelete