Friday, November 7, 2008

My Tea is Orange

I am stuck drinking Tetley tea, and I think I may be sick because of it. I was looking through the awesome tea collection we have here at work (mostly due to my influence) and barely any of our teas are ok for me to drink while pregnant, because they're all full of funky herbs. Do you know how many flavoured teas have rasberry leaf in them? YIKES. Or Sassafras, or Aloe Vera? Most of my favourite teas are off limits. I've been stuck with basic blacks, and don't get me wrong, i love my darjeeling. Especially my makaibari, that's my favourite tea ever. But still, a girl likes a little variety! And at work I've run out of darjeeling unexpectedly, so I have to drink this stupid tetley. It's got an awful colour to it, it's all orange and dark.. nasty.
Seriously though. I haven't been able to eat yet today because I've been throwing up so hardcore. It's awful. I am having a terrible morning.

2 comments:

  1. If you didn't drink such weird stuff...your pee would be normal and I wouldn't have to embarass you in front of a waiting room full of people. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think you nurses just like to destroy peoples self esteem to make yourselves feel better.
    How else can you justify keeping hospitals at sub arctic temperatures and making people wear teeny little gowns there?

    ReplyDelete